Spring




With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books, I live without envy.
Lope de Vega


I'm never happier than when the flowers start to bloom in my garden.
This past Winter, though relatively mild, seemed very long.
I passed the cold days reading, and doing family history.
I planted a lot of Canada 150 tulips bulbs. They were developed in the Netherlands for Canada's 150th birthday. I thought they would never grow, but at last they are in bud, and I hope soon to show them in bloom. White flowers, with a red 'flame' mimicking the Canadian flag.
Life is good.

Comments

  1. I'm glad everything is going ok for you and the bulbs are growing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lin. They have finally bloomed. If the rain stops long enough I hope to get some photos to post!

      Delete

Post a Comment